The Grounds at Concord is located in Concord, North Carolina just outside Charlotte. Previously occupied by Phillip Morris, the site consists of over 2,000 acres of land zoned for heavy industrial use, representing one of the only sites of its size in the Southeast.
• Zoned I-2 Heavy Industrial
• Significant developable land remaining
• Sites sized to accommodate 250k square feet to over 1 million square feet.
• All utilities on site
• 4 miles to I-85 along four-lane George Liles Parkway
• 30 minutes to Charlotte Douglas International Airport / 10 minutes to Concord Regional Airport
2321 Concord Parkway South, Concord NC